Travelling Abroad


See or for the latest legislation on the movement of animals abroad.

Please note that ALL ponies travelling abroad to compete MUST have a Visa. Your Equine Premises number must be recorded on this form. Visa Applications can be returned to the office via email to or the address quoted on top of form. A Travel Visa will be issued by return.

Application for Overseas Travel Visa