MembershipIf you should decide to proceed with membership of the IPS please note the following:
- Completed membership application. (Must be at least one adult member, preferably the owner of the pony). (Please ensure it is printed off in "landscape" format)
- Birth certificate for junior member(s).
- Completed pony registration & existing passport OR completed pony registration & marking chart. Pony Registration forms can be requested from the IPS office (045 854513).
- Relevant payment.
- Separate note requesting a microchip(s) if required. Ponies must be microchipped before measuring.
Members should record their pony's winnings/placings on the showing card, which must be returned to the IPS office at the end of the show season for verification against the computerised show results. (One card per pony)
A pony must have a showing card:
- To be in the running for points awards at the end of the year;
- As proof of measurement.
Click to download the attached file(s):